Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Malaysia

Top 10 things I don't miss about Malaysia:

10. Cockroaches
9. Mosquito
8. Rats (ok ok, I'll stop with the pests)
7. Screamyx. Damn you, TMNut! I know Holborn internet isn't much better, but it sure beats the crap out of Streamyx.
6. People who cut across my car without showing signal. Wah liao, beh tahan.
5. Radio stations destroying every new release by overplaying them.
4. The fact that I fall sick more frequently back in PJ.
3. Neighbour's midnight karaoke sessions. =.= Go to KTV la, dammit! Stop killing the Beyond songs already!
2. Slow service. Restaurants, post office, supermarket cashiers - they're all more efficient here.
1. I can't reveal this one. It might get me suspended from blogging or some nonsense like that. Can the M'sian govt really track down bloggers?

Top 10 things I miss about Malaysia:
10. M'sian newspaper! Try reading Daily Telegraph everyday and you'll turn into stone.
9. The fact that I have a better sense of direction back home than in London.
8. The weather. Believe it or not. It sure beats braving the cold winter.
7. The currency! Must. resist. temptation. to. spend. when. I. get. back.
6. Astro. "Believe it or not" Mk II. :P
5. The fact that everything I want and I need is so accessible
4. All my peng you, hing tai jee mui! Even those who don't visit this damn blog!
3. Food... glorious food... especially hawker food! And cheap food!
2. Home. Family. And a room to myself. But Daryl's still a great roommate, though!

Current Music: Beyond - 海阔天空

3 Comments:

Blogger Xien said...

Hey! What happened to the top thing you miss about Malaysia? =P

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont miss wanling ah? :P

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If he doesn't miss Wan Ling, then I'm actually Al Gore in disguise... Last I checked I wasn't hehehehe ;)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home