Wednesday, March 07, 2007

3月9日

Remioromen - Sangatsu Kokonaka



Nagareru kisetsu no mannaka de
Between the changing of the seasons
Futo hi no nagasa wo kanji masu
I casually feel the length of the days
Sewashiku sugiru hibi no naka ni
In the midst of these restless days
Watashi to anata de yume wo egaku
You and I paint our dreams

San gatsu no kaze ni omoi wo nosete
I can feel our love in the winds of March
Sakura no tsubomi wa haru he to tsuduki masu
As the cherry blossom buds hold out for spring

*insert emo-ing slowly-plucked guitar chords here*

Afuredasu hikari no tsubu ga
Little specs of overflowing light
Sukoshizutsu asa wo atatame masu
Warm up the morning little by little
Ookinaa kubi wo shita ato ni
After letting out a big yawn
Sukoshi tereteru anata no yoko de
I became embarrassed when I realised that you were next to me

Arata na sekai no iriguchi ni tachi
I stand on the threshold of a new world
Kiduita koto wa hitori ja naitte koto
And realise that I am not alone

*Hitomi wo tojireba anata ga
When I close my eyes
Mabuta no ura ni iru koto de
It is you whom I see behind my eyelids
Dore hodo tsuyoku nareta deshou
And it is you who has made me stronger, right?

Anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai
I want to be like that for you too

Suna bokori hakobu tsumuji kaze
The dusty whirlwind
Sentaku mono ni karamari masu ga
Has tangled up the laundry (wtf?)
Hirumae no sora no shiroi tsuki wa
The white moon in the early morning sky
Nan daka kirei de mitore mashita
Was so beautiful, that my eyes were transfixed upon it

Umaku wa ikanu koto mo arukeredo
Sometimes things don't go the way as I planned
Ten wo aogeba sore sae chiisa kute
But these problems fade away when I gaze at the sky

Aoi sora wa rinto sunde
The clear blue sky
Hisu ji kumo wa shizuka ni yureru
The clouds float by calmly

Hanasaku wo matsu yorokobi wo
I want to share with you
Waka chiaeru no de areba sore wa shiawase
The joy of waiting for the flowers to bloom - now that's happiness

Kono saki mo tonari de sotto hohoen de
From this moment on, I want you to be smiling next to me..

Repeat *


Translation of lyrics may be genial and corny, but I just wanted to give this shoutout to a certain someone. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger natalie said...

aww!! 3rd march...such a special and meaningful day. I bet the whole of Japan is celebrating this day...and remioromen rocks :D

10:31 PM  
Blogger σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

!!! dude you spoiled the moment with your "*insert emo-ing slowly-plucked guitar chords here*"!!

i laughed. argh.

and then the (wtf) halfway through also. aihyo! what's so wtf with that part! its like, "the dusty whirlwind has tangled up the laundry" lah. >___<

and anyway hey, listenin to the very first line, straightaway had images about 1LOT where the whole class stood there singing this song to Aya-chan.

so very touching, sobs.

anyway hey! didn't know the lyrics mean what they mean up till now. thanks for the translation!

sUzz

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home