Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kena tagged

Ok Suzz, fine. You've managed to force me to actually go through the hassle of logging into blogger and updating my blog. =.= This entry might be interesting for some of you who don't know me that well, or for those who know me well but don't know/didn't notice some things about me.

-
-

RULE: Each player of the game starts off with the 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I used to support Newcastle, and not Liverpool, when I was a kid. (when I was about 8-9, I think). Unbelievable mou? Well, what did I know then, huh? :P Since form1 it was Liverpool til I die, though.

2. I'm a leftie with eccentricities - I kick a football with my right foot, wear my watch on my left wrist, hold a fork with my left hand a knife with my right when eating western food.

3. I cry easily at movies when my heartstrings get pulled. I cried while watching I Not Stupid 2. How weak is that? >.<

4. I've been HTML-literate and had web-building skills since I was 11. Makes you wonder why I don't bother to beautify my blog, huh? Ahh I remember the days when me, Eong Xien and Nick Yang had this healthy cyber rivalry going on. :)

5. I used to detest Jay Chou with a passion. It was thanks to a certain someone who had this almighty influence on me that I started to appreciate his music. Glad for it, Suzz! :)

6. I actually kinda liked some of the food at The Leys. (*shock* *gasp* *horror*)

7. The first time I ever had a crush on a girl was in std 6. But once I found out that she was a vegetarian, the ratings suddenly dropped. :P

8. I have an obsession for chicken gizzard. Love it to bits.

9. I am a sucker for soppy love ballads. Especially boy-girl duets. Go listen to Zhuo Wen Xuan and Xiao Gui's "Ai De Zhu Xuan Luu"!

10. I prefer girls who have some baby fat or certain amount of chubbiness e.g. I'd go for Carrie Underwood over Jessica Alba anytime. (I know I'm weird >.<)

-
-

Wah liao...... now I tag EX, Karl, Jun Chin, Shaun, YY and Nat. Up to you if you wanna complete this lah. :P

10 Comments:

Blogger σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

#7 is almost discriminatory! =O

and btw whats chicken gizzard? at a glance i read lizard, and then i went eew.

.. eEeww.

10:02 AM  
Blogger natalie said...

seriously ah kor?? u never told me about ur first crush...and so what if she's a vegetarian? not like u have to follow her also...haha...better still is u get to lose some weight too! XD

i love jay too!!! ^_^

1:36 AM  
Blogger Bee Hoon said...

Eh so bad! *pokes KW* Kenot bully vegeterians wan k! Haha, I'll do it when I remember to:p Zomg, Carrie Underwood over Jessica Alba??? :O:O:O

7:27 AM  
Blogger Cyclonova said...

gizzard? - "kai kan". good stuff 3c. what's wrong about not falling for vegetarians? O.o

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kate Beckinsale pwns all.

Actually as long as I like a girl's personality doenst really matter whether she's a bit chubby or thin or whatever la.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cyclonova said...

Kate Beckinsale with a transylvanian accent. ;)

Whoa hsueh ming getting all serious all of a sudden :P

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When am i not serious? ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Xien said...

Vegetarian LOL! Which girl was that, mate? XD

Anyway you weren't the only one who cried during I'm NoT Stupid Too. =P

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chicken gizzard is the muscular part of the stomach - they regularly ingest stones and grit, and these are deposited in the gizzard... so when they start eating harder foods, the grit-filled gizzard helps grind it down hehehe

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cyclonova said...

xien: LOl you'd never guess XD.. i'd watch INS2 again still tear up!

karl: thx for heads up, dude.. knew that it was part of the stomach but not really sure what it was for

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home